Saturday, September 03, 2005

Welcome to My Life

Not sure why I decided to start this blog. Perhaps sooner or later I'll figure it out. We'll see.

I'm at a point where I need a vacation. Starting to get really tired of everything. I'm tired of work (why is it that we need money again?!) and need to go somewhere and just tune out; I need to free myself from all thoughts, all worries, all worldy concerns and just live each day as it comes.

Sometimes we hate what we have and wish for something else. Unfortunately sometimes when we get to that something else, we realize that the grass is always greener on the other side. Life's full of risks. How do we know when one is worth taking? There are moments where we feel that the returns far outweigh anything else; other times, we wonder what on Earth we were thinking to begin with.

See, told you I need to go somewhere and tune out!!! :P

No comments: