Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Banat El Maghrib

I had an interesting conversation recently with a guy who'd gone to El Maghrib (Morocco) about 10 years ago. He said that the girls there are WOW, something else. He wasn't talking about the physical aspect of it. He was talking about something completely different.

"I don't know how to describe it!" he said. They just make a guy feel like she belongs to him. That she's his. That there's no other person in the world for them except him."

I was intrigued. I asked him to give me examples. He couldn't. "I don't know. The way they look at you. The way they say the right thing at the right time. Their use of words is perfect! I don't know."

The odd thing is, this isn't the first time I've heard someone say this. And every person who has said that, couldn't give me examples of what they were talking about! I would love if someone out there knows and could help shed a light on this issue!

Again, I'm not talking about the physical aspect!

No comments: