Monday, December 03, 2007

Here We Are Again

Here we are again, at the end of the year.. and as always, it's reflection time. I remember last year this time when I adamantly said to my friends that 2007 will hold a lot of changes for me and will be a good year.

Overall, it definitely was. A lot has happened that I can look back positively on. As for 'bad' things, there are only two main events that I can think of. One was something 'normal' that I'd encountered before. The second was a major blow to me and my system. Luckily, that passed and things got sorted out a few months later.

Things I knew and relearned this year: Life goes on.. no matter what happens. How we react to things is what makes the difference in our life and the lives of those around us. It's also best to clarify matters and ask questions, rather than make assumptions - no matter how 'clear cut' the situation seems. Oh, and that there are a lot of psychos out there! :)

My advice: don't be negative! The more positive we are, the higher the likelihood of us seeing the opportunities that lay in front of our eyes!

May 2008 be a great one for all!

1 comment:

Enigma said...

2006 was the WORST year EVER!
This year wasn't so bad by comparison, not great, just ok. Not so sure about 08, but trying to be positive!