Sunday, November 04, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I've been lazy since I got back from Dubai. Looks like I got bit by the tse tse bug again! Can't get enough sleep.

The business trip was a success overall. But enough about work..

Stayed at the Emirates Towers and it was nice. The never ending supply of Toblerone they offer was a nice bonus! I got upgraded to the "Chopard Floor", which is an all female floor made to 'pamper' women. I took some pics but too lazy to upload them now. Perhaps later.

Had dinner at Marina Walk Saturday night. The weather was gorgeous, view amazing, and atmosphere relaxing. Oh, and food was pretty good too. I also got to watch "The Kingdom". I really enjoyed the movie.. thought it was very well done!

All in all, a great trip. Planning on a repeat by month's end inshAllah.

So, anyone got a cure for this constant tired state I'm in these days?

No comments: