Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Outstanding ! ! !

It's over... O-V-E-R!! We finished our presentation tonight. Personally, I don't think my group & I did as well as we normally do.. but in comparison, we did fine.. We managed to answer most questions asked to us by other students.. but when the prof started asking questions, we all stood REALLY still hoping that he'd forget we were standing in front of the class!! Maybe he won't see us!!?

Not only did we have no clue what he was talking about, but we were afraid to say anything. Why? Cuz he's got this amazing way of dragging you where you don't want to end up. So to say anything, you need to make sure 100% that you are prepared for where you'll end up (I definitely don't recommend you go on this ride unless you can afford the consequences.)

Luckily, at the end, he said that we did an outstanding job.. you heard me right, OUTSTANDING!!! WOHOOOOOOOO, we aced the class.. and now, only one more subject left (5 class sessions)!

In the mean time, I'm planning on enjoying my week off.. I hereby declare my brain switched off for the next week!!!

No comments: