Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Epiphany !!

Ramadan; my favorite time of year! One of the only times that I can truly reflect on my life, what direction it's heading in, and where I'd like for it to go. A time for cleansing, breaking free and fresh starts.

This last week has been hectic, on all fronts. Yet, it's done nothing but increase my faith, al7amdl'Allah. It's amazing how little worldly things affect you when your spiritual bond is strong.

It's also been a very strange, yet productive, week.. so many 'coincidences'!!! Let the resurrection begin! :)

To my dear friend who's getting ready to pack it all up and go on a journey half-way across the world, best of luck!! Don't forget, many - not one!! ;)

2 comments:

Gigi said...

"It's amazing how little worldly things affect you when your spiritual bond is strong."

Truer words were never spoken :)
Because my faith is strong I feel like I am always walking around with a sense of wonder and gratitude over the smallest blessings in life. Al7emdilla. It's a wonderful way of being. I am happy to find bloggers like you who share this love for faith and spirituality. That's why I hope you'll drop by my blog and have a look at my latest post :) I think you'll like it.

Oh, and welcome to the world of blogging!

Gigi, neighbourly

MSB said...

Huda: takes one to know one dear.. best of luck on ur current adventure!! hope it turns out in ur best interest in the end!

Gigi: isn't it amazing how ur whole perspective on life & different events changes as ur faith increases? Good luck to u & c u on ur blog! :)