Sunday, November 27, 2005

No Regrets!

Though I have no idea what I want to write about, I just felt like writing. So, if you're reading this, good luck in taking this ride with me.

I'm currently on vacation, away from home, work, family, friends. While it's been nice and relaxing, a part of me misses it all. Ok, not the work part! But the family and friends, the trying to spread my time between them, work and other obligations. Having friends getting upset at me cuz they haven't seen me in so long.. the weekly family meetings.. all of it (ok, not people getting upset at me!)

I guess sometimes we don't realize just how good we have it, until we step away. Even though I get frustrated at times with certain family members or friends, I miss them! I miss our fights and annoyances. I miss getting that sms from them, phone call or email yelling at me asking where on Earth I've been hiding.

When I was home, they tagged me as "me5tafya" cuz I was always too busy. Now that I'm far away, I regret not putting in the effort. I regret wasting time on stupid things, work included, as opposed to spending time with those who love me.

We only get one chance at life. Every minute we waste, we'll never get back. So, if you're a family member or a friend and reading this, I miss you! And I'm sorry that I've been so bad at keeping in touch. Hopefully, when I get back at the end of the week, I'll put in more effort.. so back off and stop complaining ;)

To the rest of the readers out there, stop wasting time with those who don't matter so much. Remember the people out there who love you and would do anything for you; remember those who, when the chips are down, will be the first by your side. Give them your time, before it's too late. Prioritize. No regrets!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prioritize for your love ones but do leave a tiny little bit of love for those lonely souls out there.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh how sweet :l