Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sleep Deprivation

Will someone please tell my body that sleep is our friend? I love sleep. I enjoy sleeping just as much as everyone else. I had finally managed to fix my sleeping pattern before Ramadan, only to get it messed up again.

Now, instead of it getting better.. it is getting worse! I sit there chatting to family and friends in the US & UK until THEY tell me that they're going to bed. Do I take that as a sign and get myself to bed?? Nope. I just look for something else to do to kill time.

It is now 9 am. I am still awake. I will go pass out for a few hours. Hope to resolve this matter tonight when I will ATTEMPT to go to bed early!

Wish me luck.

*update: ok so I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is, checking the aggregator, I discovered that I'm not the only one who couldn't sleep tonight. Shakl el meshkila 3aweesa with others as well. The bad news? =) It's now 10 am and see, I found another way to stay awake longer. Khallas I promise I'm going to bed now.

4 comments:

Yazeed said...

the thing, probably the only thing, that i am proud of myself, is that if i dont sleep for 18 hours or so, I start to *miss* sleeping, and find a way to sleep :)

na9ee7a, turn off ur computer, let it sleep, so u can sleep, we are too dependent on them, thats what I do if i cant sleep, somedays, when my computer is on, that means i am on too :P

Delicately Realistic said...

You dont sleep
I dont eat

Same same

I slept in today :(

Hate that

Must go now.

Anonymous said...

It will take time to adjust...same here...tomorrow i should be up at 6:30 to work....that sucks!

MSB said...

yazeed: yeah that's what i did about 2 weeks ago. i took a break and left my laptop off for 3 days straight. it definitely works.

delicately realistic: ok then tomorrow i sleep, and u eat! =)

maze: ouch! luckily, i've got some time off.. so i can enjoy being a bum!